Your client calls you and gets some basic information from the pre-recorded voice message. If he/she needs more information or need to talk to your employee, he/she just needs to follow the instructions and dial the number.
Bitrix24 IVR Options
- Forward client’s call to the particular operator or to the queue group
- Forward calls to an external number (outside Bitrix24 telephony system)
- Clients can enter an extension number to reach a particular person
- Leave a voice message
- Replay voice menu record
- Quit voice menu (the call will be processed the way it's specified in the phone number settings)
- Go to another level of the voice menu
Click Telephony > Connection > Configure telephony > Voice menu.
Here you can edit or create a new voice menu.
You can choose between two IVR menu sources: audio file or text.
If you choose to add text, it will be spoken to callers by robot whenever they reach you by phone (language, voice, speed & volume can be configured).
If you decide to upload an audio file, it should be in mp3 format, mono and its size shouldn't exceed 2 Mb.
Perform action if no button was pressed option gives two choices: exit IVR or repeat voice menu recording.
Phone buttons should be configured as Actions Buttons.
IVR nested menus
You can create IVR nested menus by adding a new action button > + > New menu.
Or click Telephony > Connection > Configure telephony > Queue groups.
Here you can select Bitrix24 users who will answer inbound calls to this number. Specify the call distribution method and the number of rings before forwarding a call to the next user in the queue.