You can run some workflows straight from the Feed.
There are five workflows available:
- Leave Approval – request a leave quickly with no paper needed. Requests are first approved by the department head(s) and then sent for processing by an HR manager. All you need to do is fill in the fields with the relevant information for your leave and notification will be sent when the leave is approved or denied.
Read more in the article - Leave approval.
- Business Trip – get a business trip approved and processed completely with this workflow. The approval process goes up the company hierarchy and then accounting processes the documentation. You will receive notifications as the approval moves forward.
Read more in the article - Business trip.
- General requests – send any type of request to the employee that you indicate.
Read more in the article - General request.
- Purchase requests – create a purchase request and send it for approval. Include information and documentation concerning the purchase.
Read more in the article - Purchase requests.
- Expense report – submit an expense report for approval via the company structure.
Read more in the article - Expense report.
Also, you can create a new workflow by clicking Workflows > Workflows in Feed > Create new. Enable the Show in Feed option if you want this workflow to be available in the Feed.
In the Workflows > Workflow Tasks section, users can view the list of assignments requiring their reaction. The counter next to the Workflows section shows the number of workflows requiring your attention.