You can keep track of all project activities & react to any group discussions in real time.
Invite your clients, partners, outsource help or any other external users to your Bitrix24 workgroup. All workgroup functionality is available for external users, but these third parties are able only to see the workgroups which they are a part of.
Groups have individual permission settings and roles such as moderators, owners, and members. New members are added via invitation.
After starting the service, you can create unlimited number of workgroups which can be edited, deleted or moved to archive later.
Create new workgroup
Invite Users To Workgroup
*Extranet is available to Bitrix24 Standard & Professional plan subscribers only.
- Activity Stream: group members will see group messages & activities here.
- Drive: group document library.
- Tasks: group tasks section - kanban, Gantt, subtasks, recurring tasks, templates, email tasks to external users, create tasks from email, etc.
- Calendar: group calendar.
- Conversations: group messages.
- Photo: group photo gallery.
- Wiki: group wiki (knowledge base).
- Lists: group lists (records management).
- Chat: workgroup chat for all group members.
- Filter & Search: workgroup own search & filters
- Hide tasks mode: hides task notifications from the workgroup Activity Stream.
- Notifications tab: enables\disables workgroup notifications.
- Group Actions tab: open main workgroup settings & options.
Who can create workgroups
- group owner only
- group owner and moderators
- all group members
Main Workgroup Parameters
1. Description: add workgroup name, description & image. There are several important options there such as:
- Visible to all - makes group visible to all account users
- Public group - any account user can join the group
- Move to archive - allows to move group to archive, group is not deleted & all data is saved.
2. Features: you can select which tools will be available inside your workgroup.
3. Members: this section is shown when you create a new workgroup. You can add group members here.
4. More: shows additional parameters. You can set Who can invite users to group here.