Company Drive is a shared document library of a company, that contains all files that company wants to make available to all employees.Uploading your shared files to Bitrix24 will make them accessible in a powerful document management system. Presentations, documents, videos, and any other files can be placed for download, collaboration, or private use. Most importantly, you can find any document quickly through the internal search.
Company Drive Settings
Open Company Drive Settings to configure:
- Access Permissions: configure access to Company Drive. You can set access to all users as Read only, and grant higher access level for particular files to the selected users.
- Settings for Working with Documents: locally or in the cloud.
- Business Processes: configure workflows for document library (document approval, etc.)
- Network Drive: connect Bitrix24.Drive folders to Network Drive.
Company Drive options
Company Drive provides a set of options to work with sated document library. Some of the most important ones include:
- Upload files: upload files form your computer to Bitrix24 shared document library.
- Create new documents: via local applications, Google Docs, Office 365 or MS Office Online. You can create new Word, Excel or Presentation.
- Public links: share files outside with time or password settings.
- Revision history: reflects file versions history with modification date & user marks; allows to restore previous versions of files.
- Document Lock: lock documents you want to protect form further modifications. This option can be enabled inside main Account Setting > Allow Document locking.
- Recycle Bin: the system will ask users if they want to delete files irreversibly or move them to the Recycle Bin. Files from the Recycle Bin can be restored.
- Connect to Drive: by default, only My Drive files & folders can be synchronized to your local computer. User this option to connect Company Drive files & folders to My Drive for them to sync to your computer as well.
- Sharing & Access Permissions: for particular files & folders. Sharing option allows to share files with other users, in this case shared file will appear in user's Drive. Access Permissions allows to give access to the file to other users, these users won't have the file inside own Drive, but will need to go to Company Drive section to find it.