Any company has some files or documents used by almost every employee.
Company Drive is a shared document library of a company, that contains all files company wants to make available to all employees.
Add files or folders to Company Drive
Click Add button at the top right corner.
Upload files from your computer or add a new folder. Also, you can create new files using Bitrix24.Docs, Google Docs, MS Office Online, Office365 or your desktop applications.
Sort files and folders
You can choose sorting and view type:
- Choose how documents and folders will be sorted (by date changed, by ID, by name or by size).
- Choose documents and folders view (list, tile or large tile).
Configure access permissions
You can configure different access permissions to shared files for different users.
By default, Administrators have full access and Other users have access permissions to edit documents and files.
You can configure access to the entire drive or to each file and folder individually.
Choose employee, workgroup or entire department and configure access permissions.
Access permissions description
- Read - allows only viewing drive contents.
- Add - allows viewing and adding files.
- Share - allows sharing file. Practically useless access permission if not used as an addition to the other access right. For example, grant your employee "Read" and "Share" access permissions.
- Edit - allows performing all actions including "Connect to Drive", but doesn't allow to configure access permissions and settings.
- Full access - allows performing absolutely all actions.
Connect folder to personal drive (My Drive)
Connect to Drive option, available for Company Drive files and folders, allows connecting selected files and folders to your personal Drive (My Drive).
Read more here - Bitrix24 Plans and Pricing.