We've gathered settings in a single slider for your convenience. Change the design, edit blocks, set up analytics - all on one place. Create a website using Bitrix24.Sites and customize it for your business.
Go to the Sites and stores section. Open site you want to edit.
Read more in the article: Sites access permissions.
To go to the settings, click on the gear icon in the Site Features block.
A slider with all the settings will be opened.
Here you can customize:
- Site address.
Read the article Connect your website to your own domain to learn more about changing the site address.
- Website widget is an important tool to stay in touch with customers and get their feedback. Here you can choose a widget for this purpose.
You can read more about widgets in the article Open channels website widget.Also, you can choose the widget's color. It can use the website's color scheme or keep its own original design.
- Widget color - you can use the main color of the site, the color from the settings or add your own color.
- "Up" button is very useful, especially when your website page is long. This button can take you to the top of the page in one click.
- You can choose Index page if there are several pages on the website.
Click More to get to advanced settings.
- Favicon is a small icon that appears at the top of a web browser. Only .png images can be used as a favicon.
- Ownership verification - specify the necessary meta tags to confirm the rights to the site when connecting to Google Search Console.
- Analytics helps to control the website's traffic and effectiveness. You can use your Google Analytics ID or Google Tag Manager ID to collect statistics.
This option is available to commercial plans subscribers only.
- Page background allows you to set the background color or picture for the website's pages. It's useful if you have blocks with the increased transparency or haven't set the individual background for each page.
- Specify meta tags that are required for the Ownership verification when adding your website to the Google Search Console.
- Tracking pixels are analytics tools that allow you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website.
Read more about the Facebook pixel in the article - Add the Facebook pixel to a website.
- Specify your Google Maps API key in the Map keys section to be able to add Google Maps block to your website.
Read more in the article - Add Google Maps block to your website.
- Choose the Layout type to customize paddings on the webpages.
- Choose the Site Template and customize the additional areas.
- Site language - you can choose the language for the site elements.
- 404 error. If you want a custom 404 error page, you can add it in this section.
- robots.txt Preferences - add the text file for indexing your website by search engine robots.
Find the information on robots.txt file in the article Learn about robots.txt files.
- Enable the Site boost to optimize the use of CSS and JS. That's one of Google PageSpeed Insights requirements helping to improve the page speed.
- You can add Custom HTML to the HEAD tag on all pages.
Custom HTML is available to commercial plans subscribers.
- Adds Custom CSS code to all site pages. Use it to specify custom fonts or styles.
- You can Disable site temporarily and select a page that will be shown while the website is disabled.
- If you have a commercial plan subscription, you can hide "Powered by Bitrix24" text at the bottom of the website.
Site and page design
You can customize the site design in the second tab, and the page design in the last tab. The settings are the same.
- Color theme - change the color of buttons and some other site elements.
- Text properties - specify color, font, and size of the text and the headings. You can also adjust text weight and line spacing.
- Background - change the background of the page.
- Page address - you can specify your own address for the page.
- Rich formatting for social media - specify how this page will be displayed when you add a link to your social media page.
Click More to open Advanced settings:
- Here you can add Page meta tags for better indexing by search engines. By default, they get formed automatically, but you can customize them.
- Layout type - allows you to select layout template and customize paddings.
- Page Template - If you want additional areas to be included to the pages, you can configure them here.
- Analytics helps to control the site's traffic and effectiveness. You can use your Google Analytics ID or Google Tag Manager ID to collect statistics.
- Tracking pixels - Facebook pixel is used to track the conversion of your site.
- Add to search engine index - If this option is disabled, your site traffic may decrease.
- You can add Custom HTML and CSS code to the page. Use this option if you need to add some custom feature or design to the page. Note that you need to have coding skills to do that, so we advise you to entrust it to a qualified specialist.
- You can Add page to sitemap. Your sitemap is available here:
[website address]/sitemap.xmlRead more information in the article: Sitemap - sitemap.xml
Data on the sitemap presence are added automatically, when you activate it in the site ettings, as well as all user entries are added to the general robots.txt without checking for uniqueness. Therefore, we recommend you to check the content of your_site/robots.txt file for duplicates.