Create a website using Bitrix24.Sites and customize it for your business. The number of pages on the website is unlimited. You can configure each page separately or apply settings to all website pages at once.
Open Website settings by clicking Actions > Configure Site.
Here you can customize:
- Site address.
Read the article Connect your website to your own domain to learn more about changing the site address.
- Website widget is an important tool to stay in touch with customers and get their feedback. Here you can choose a widget for this purpose.
You can read more about widgets in the article Open channels website widget.Also, you can choose the widget's color. It can use the website's color scheme or keep its own original design.
- "Up" button is very useful, especially when your website page is long. This button can take you to the top of the page in one click.
- You can choose Index page if there are several pages on the website.
Click More to get to advanced settings.
- Page background allows you to set the background color or picture for the website's pages. It's useful if you have blocks with the increased transparency or haven't set the individual background for each page.
- Analytics helps to control the website's traffic and effectiveness. You can use your Google Analytics ID or Google Tag Manager ID to collect statistics.
- Choose the Layout type to customize paddings on the webpages.
- Choose the Site Template and customize the additional areas.
- 404 error. If you want a custom 404 error page, you can add it in this section.
- robots.txt Preferences - add the text file for indexing your website by search engine robots.
Find the information on robots.txt file in the article Learn about robots.txt files.
- If you have a commercial subscription, you can hide "Powered by Bitrix24" text at the bottom of the website.
Page settings are pretty similar to website settings, but there are some important differences.
You can change the Page address and edit Rich formatting for social media.
Click More to get to Advanced Settings.