Create a website using Bitrix24.Sites and customize it for your business. The number of pages on the website is unlimited. You can configure each page separately or apply settings to all website pages at once.
Open Website settings by clicking Actions > Configure Site.
Read more in the article - Sites access permissions.
Here you can customize:
- Site address.
Read the article Connect your website to your own domain to learn more about changing the site address.
- Website widget is an important tool to stay in touch with customers and get their feedback. Here you can choose a widget for this purpose.
You can read more about widgets in the article Open channels website widget.Also, you can choose the widget's color. It can use the website's color scheme or keep its own original design.
- "Up" button is very useful, especially when your website page is long. This button can take you to the top of the page in one click.
- You can choose Index page if there are several pages on the website.
Click More to get to advanced settings.
- Favicon is a small icon that appears at the top of a web browser. Only .png images can be used as a favicon.
- Page background allows you to set the background color or picture for the website's pages. It's useful if you have blocks with the increased transparency or haven't set the individual background for each page.
- Specify meta tags that are required for the Ownership verification when adding your website to the Google Search Console.
- Analytics helps to control the website's traffic and effectiveness. You can use your Google Analytics ID or Google Tag Manager ID to collect statistics.
This option is available to commercial plans subscribers only.
- Tracking pixels are analytics tools that allow you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website.
Read more about the Facebook pixel in the article - Add the Facebook pixel to a website.
- Specify your Google Maps API key in the Map keys section to be able to add Google Maps block to your website.
Read more in the article - Add Google Maps block to your website.
- Choose the Layout type to customize paddings on the webpages.
- Choose the Site Template and customize the additional areas.
- 404 error. If you want a custom 404 error page, you can add it in this section.
- robots.txt Preferences - add the text file for indexing your website by search engine robots.
Find the information on robots.txt file in the article Learn about robots.txt files.
- Enable the Site boost to optimize the use of CSS and JS. That's one of Google PageSpeed Insights requirements helping to improve the page speed.
- You can add Custom HTML to the HEAD tag on all pages.
Custom HTML is available to Standard and Professional plans subscribers.
- Adds Custom CSS code to all site pages. Use it to specify custom fonts or styles.
- You can Disable site temporarily and select a page that will be shown while the website is disabled.
- If you have a Standard or Professional plan subscription, you can hide "Powered by Bitrix24" text at the bottom of the website.
Page settings are pretty similar to website settings, but there are some important differences.
You can change the Page address and edit Rich formatting for social media.
Click More to get to Advanced Settings.