We have simplified the process of adding a link to the site elements. Now it only takes a couple of seconds.
To attach a link to a button, click on it.
In the settings slider, select the action that should happen after the client clicks the button.
To add a link to an image or an icon, click on the element and select an action from the list.
You can also insert the link into the text. To do this, click on the text and select the Create link option in the text editor. In the slider, select the action and add the text. It can be a single word or a sentence. This fragment will contain the link.
List of available actions
- Open page — you can select any page from the sites you have created on your account.
- Open block — you can select a block from any site.
- Open CRM form — select the CRM form that will be opened for the client.
- Call — specify the phone number the customer will call to. If the client opened the site on his/her mobile phone, the call will go directly from his/her number. If the call comes from a laptop, he/she should have a special application
- Send SMS — specify the phone number to which a text message from the customer will be sent.
- Send email message — specify your email. The message will be sent through an application on your phone or a computer.
- Call via Skype — specify your Skype login. When the client clicks the button, the site will prompt to go to Skype.
- Open external link — specify the link URL.
- Don't show link — button will not work.
In the online store, you can choose all the same actions as in websites. You can also specify a link to the product catalog or to a specific item in the catalog.
In the Knowledge Base, we have also added some actions:
- Download file — select the file from the Bitrix24.Drive.
- Open profile in Bitrix24 — select an employee profile.