Add a Newsfeed block to your website to automatically post news from your workgroup or activity stream.
How it works
Click Add block > Newsfeed > select the most suitable block.
Select the added block > click Edit.
- Enable the Dynamic option.
- Then select the Content source. All the posts added to the selected workgroup will be added to this block.
- In the Detail page section, click Select.
- Select a detail page template.
You can select one of your website's pages or a premade news details page template.
- Specify if you want to add a background image to this block, select which text will be used as a title and description.
If you select full description, all the text will be displayed in the block.
- Specify the text and action for the button with a link.
Save changes and publish the website. Posts from the workgroup will be added to the website.
How to add a new post to the newsfeed?
Add a new post to the workgroup specified in the Content source field of the Newsfeed block.
Click Send and the post will be added to the website.