Settings gear opens copy contact, delete, reset settings, reset or save preferences for all users.
New sliding contact form shows contact details, activities & allows to switch between main sections such as:
- General: contact details page, current activities, comments, activities planner tools.
- Deals: shows all associated deals & allows to add new deals for the contact.
- Quotes: shows all associated quotes & allows to add new quotes.
- Invoices: shows all associated invoices & allows to add new ones (paid invoices statistics is available).
- Workflows: allows to run business process for the contact. Please note that you should have business process configured in CRM > Settings > Automation > Business Processes.
Important: business processes are available for Bitrix24 Standard or Professional plan subscribers only
- History: reflects contact form changes history.
Important: CRM history is available to Bitrix24 Plus, Standard or Professional plan subscribers only
- Profile: client profile shows contact analytics.
Use main contact page sections - About contact & More to add contact details & custom fields.
Activities block located on the right side of the contact form:
Activities allows to add new:
Schedule a call:
Add new task:
Add new meeting. The event scheduler will advise vacant time if you already have anything planned for the desired period.