Other settings is a large section where various settings are collected. Here you can configure the format of the client name, enable duplicate leads, disable the display of actibities in the CRM feed, etc.
Go to the CRM section > Settings > CRM Settings > Other > Other settings.
The settings are divided into sections for you to find them easily.
You can also expand all the parameters on one page.
- View and edit CRM items in slider pane — the option enables a new CRM entity form view.
- Sort items by user name — If you enable this option, the sorting will be by name, not by ID.
- Allow users to edit product price inside CRM entities — this option blocks price changes in the product form.
- Save new product price from CRM entitiies to the catalog — this option appears if the first option is enabled. When you change the product price in the CRM form, it will also change in the catalog.
CRM entity preferences
- Make entity available to everyone (default) — any employee with access permissions will be able to view entities.
- Default list view type — it can be a simple list or a set of reports. A kanban is also available for leads, deals and invoices.
- Export detailed SKU's — means to unload products for leads and deals during export.
- Enable repeat sales mode — If this option is enabled, the CRM will create repeat leads for emails and calls from already closed leads.
- Update deal close date when the deal reaches final stage — Bitrix24 will automatically fill in the deal completion date.
- Show Bitrix24 signature on the invoice view form — Bitrix24 signature in the old public invoices.
- Show legacy invoices menu — the old invoice interface will be enabled.
Auto generated entities
- Auto create contacts, companies, deals, invoices and quotes — allow CRM entities to be created automatically during conversion if all required fields are filled in.
- Notify customers via — select a provider to send messages in Sales Center scenarios.
- Save completed calls and meetings to calendar — decide whether to enter information about the call or meeting in the employee's personal calendar or not.
- Save reassigned calls and meetings to calendar — the event will be in the calendar of both employees. If you uncheck it, it will be only in the calendar of the one to whom it is reassigned.
- Keep tasks when deleting CRM entities — if you delete a deal, its activities will be still active.
- Menu counters include deals and leads without activities — Bitrix24 will account for leads and deals without activities and add a counter.
- Auto close activities when converting leads — select activities and Bitrix24 will close them after the lead is converted.
- Default list view — show activities as a list or a set of reports.
Incoming email parameters
- Mark messages as customer correspondence if sent from employees' emails — if the employee received the email and forwarded it to the company mailbox, it will get the Email to Customer label.
Outgoing email parameters
- Service code — select whether you want to post the service code when sending emails or not.
- When seeing a new email address, create — choose how to enter new addresses into CRM: as a lead or a contact.
- Add "Sent by Bitrix24" to signature — decide whether to use this signature for all outgoing emails or not.
Choose the events that will go to to History:
- Log export event
- Log view event
- Log lead delete events
- Log contact delete events
- Log company delete events
- Log deal delete events
- Log quote delete events
- Show messages and activities in Feed — publish correspondence with clients in the CRM feed.
Statuses and Dropdowns
- Show deprecated selection lists — display directories in the settings.
- Customer name format (for leads and contacts) — select one of the options for displaying the name.
- "callto:" link format — how to output links to phone numbers. By default, the link uses the built-in Bitrix24 telephony for dialing.
- Convert number to international format — to convert phone numbers to a universal form.
- Use simple format to show created on and modified on time — output the time of creation and modification of elements without specifying the exact time.
- Customer address format (for leads, contacts and companies) — select the desired template for customer email addresses.
Select the items for which you want to use duplicate control.
Select the items that will go to the bin after deletion.