A CRM entity form is a useful tool for daily work. It saves a lot of time and make the work much more pleasant.
Configure an entity form
In the form, you can:
- Add, move and delete sections. Create a new section to add information special for your business.
If you have changed the structure of fields and sections in the entity form, these changes will apply to all entities of this type.
- Edit values and field names. Click the Edit button and enter the desired value in the field.
After you finish editing the fields, don't forget to click Save.
- Make fields required for status. It means that the employee will not be able to move the lead to another stage if this field is not filled.
- Hide field. If you don't want a field to be displayed in the entity form, click on the gear and click Hide. To display a hidden field, click Select Field.
- Create new fields. Use this option if the standard fields don't fit your script. You can do this through the Create field option. Select the desired type from the list.
- Make this field visible to selected users only. Use this option if you need to hide the field with confidential information.
- Change stages for leads and deals. When you complete one stage successfully, click on a new one and the system will move the lead/deal to it.
- Create new entity. You can convert a lead into a deal or contact in one click. Create an invoice or an estimate based on the deal. If the lead is repeated, you can only create a deal based on it. Since the contact/company is already in the lead's form.
- See the entity dependencies. Control which products the lead is linked with. Create an estimate directly in the form. You can also find out which automation rules and workflows are configured.
- Configure menu. Hide menu items that you don't use or change the main section items. For example, when you open an entity form, you want to go straight to the Products menu, so make it the main item.
- Track the history of work with the entity. In the History tab, you can see all the information about the work with the entity. There is also a filter there, use it to find the events you want.
- Plan activities and leave comments. Plan things to do, create tasks, leave comments without leaving the form.
The comment window is a visual editor. You can format text, mention a colleague, and attach a file or a video.CRM Activities
Contact customer. Call your clients or send an email to them from the CRM entity form using the special icons at the top. Here you can also send a message to the Open Channel if your client contacted you previously on one of the messengers or social networks.
Standard and custom profile view
The CRM entity form has two views - standard and custom. You can switch them in the settings.
Standard view is set by the administrator for all employees. Custom view is set by the employees.
The form for regular and repeat leads is set up separately.
The Reset profile view option allows you to return the form to its default view.
The administrator can configure the form for all employees with the Set as standard profile view for all users option.
You can customize an entity form for a specific employee or department with the help of the form views. Also note that the form view is applied for both new and repeated leads, i.e. all leads will have the same configured set of fields.
Click Common form view > New view and edit the entity form. Else, you can do it by clicking the gear button in the top right corner.CRM entity form views