1. Name your form - the Form name is an internal system name that your clients won't see.
2. Add Form title & Form description - conversely, this will be shown to your clients.=
3. Add form fields: you can add lead, contact, company, deal, quote or invoice default & custom fields to the form with the help of right-side menu. Click "+" to unroll fields available for each CRM entity.
If you need to add a new custom field to the lead, contact, etc. please go to CRM > Settings > Form & Report Settings > Custom fields.
4. Add products (services) to your form - if you'd like your clients to choose products they are interested in or to be redirected to online payment page (via Paypal), you can add product list to your form.
Don't forget to name the product list - this name will be shown to your client - e.g. "Choose product". You can make this field required.
5. Check form design tools such as sections, separators, line breaks, background & text colors. The Send tab can be renamed as well. Important: form theme & custom background image can be configured under "More" options.
6. "Powered by Bitrix24" signature can be removed under "More" options as well. Please note that this signature can be disabled at Bitrix24 commercial plans only.
7. Configure Field Rules: you can create one or several rules for your form's fields. For example, if your client chooses particular product he\she can be complimented with another product. Rules can be used either to show or hide additional form fields.
8. One of the most important settings blocks for your web forms is below: here you will choose what type of CRM record will be created from the filled web form - lead, client, deal or quote. Online web form payment option is configured in this block too - turn on Create Invoice option.
If you choose to create lead & an invoice - an invoice configuration menu will show up. If you'd like to connect your Paypal account & receive payment from your clients via this from, activate Forward to payment page after this form is completed option. Paypal can be configured in Settings > Payment options > Payment system (here you can edit & activate payment options for Paypal, invoices & quotes.)
9. You can upload own customized form background and choose form theme (light, transparent, colored):
Or use custom CSS styles:
10. Terms of service
11. Post-submit action:
12. Web form link & code
13. Metrics: you can also ads your Google Analytics ID. In this case events & goals will be auto registered.
When the form is ready you need not only to save it but also activate it on the web forms page:
You will be able to edit the form at any time. Use public link to share the form with your clients.
IMPORTANT: the number of available CRM web forms may limited by your Bitrix24 plan, please see below:
- Free plan: 1 active web form. You can create several web forms, but only one of them may be activated at a time. For example, you can deactivate one form & activate another, all data will be saved.
- Bitrix24 Plus plan: 2 active web forms can be used at the same time.
- Standard plan: 4 active web forms can be used at the same time.
- Professional plan: unlimited number of active forms.