We have released some changes to the CRM to make the work more convenient and efficient.
Fields from contacts and companies in deals
Fields from related companies and contacts can be displayed in the deal list.
Click on the gear, select the CRM entities at the top of the window, and then select the fields to be displayed in the list.
Changes in required fields
Previously, if you made fields required to fill in at a particular stage, the same rule was applied to all stages. Now you can choose any stages.
Change responsible person
In the automation rules section, there are two options that allow you to customize the responsible person order.
How to Choose option:
- in random order - the robot selects a random employee from the queue, except the one who is already responsible for the item.
- first available - the specified employee or the first from the list will be responsible.
- in specified order - each time the next employee in the queue will be assigned.
The option Missing absences is tied to the absence chart. If it is not available on your plan, absences will not be counted.
- Yes - the automation rules will not assign leads and deals to the employees whose absence is indicated. The next employee from the queue will be assigned, depending on the value in the How to select option.
- No - absence chart will not affect the designation of a responsible employee.