A lead is one of the basic elements of CRM. It is a potential client for your products or services.
In the b2c market, customers who have called your company can be considered as a lead.
Leads are important for companies that work with a large number of customers. If you actively advertise, set up KPIs for the quantity and quality of customers you attract, calculate conversion rates, and several departments work with customers at once, then you need leads.
We have provided two modes of CRM:
- Simple - this mode is suitable for small sales departments. There are no leads, only deals and contacts.
- Classic - there are leads, deals and contacts in this mode.
Leads in Bitrix24
The lead is placed at a certain kanban stage which indicates a stage of work with the customer. You can decide which stages you need.
A lead has a form. It contains fields where you can write any information: company name, contact information, meeting place, and so on.
You can restrict access permissions to the leads.
When a customer becomes real, it's time to convert the lead into a deal.
How to create leads
There are several ways to create leads:
- Manually. This method is suitable if the customer came to your office or you were given the customer's contacts.
- With integrations. Several social networks can be connected to Bitrix24 to receive messages and customer contacts.
- From mail or telephony. Connect your telephony or rent a number directly in Bitrix24.
- From a chat or CRM form. Install a widget on your website, connect online chat and CRM forms to it, and communicate with customers online.
- Using import. If you already have a customer database, upload it to the CRM.
Reports and analytics
It is important not only to sell a lot, but also to analyze sales. In the CRM analytics section you will get full information about employees sales amount, the sources customers learn about you and what products they buy most often.