If you have an Inventory management enabled, you can set up access permissions to its sections and access to Inventory management documents. Determine which documents your employees will work with.
Configure access permissions
Go to the Inventory management section – Settings – Access permissions.
By default, there are three roles: Online store administrator, Online store staff and Warehouse clerk.
- Online store administrator – this role includes more access permissions than the roles of the online store staff and the warehouse clerk. The employee can Cancel processing, configure the product catalogue, change prices and so on.
- Online store staff – this role is for employees working in CRM with clients and orders.
- Warehouse clerk – this role is intended for warehouse employees. These employees do not work with CRM and may not have access permissions to other sections except for the Inventory management.
You can use pre-configured roles and edit them or add new ones.
What access permissions can be configured to work with Inventory management
With the access permissions, you can manage access to warehouses, documents and reserved products.
- View Inventory Management area
- Create, edit and delete warehouses
- View and select warehouses
- Modify inventory object view form (add or delete fields)
An employee will be able to enter a section where he/she will see a list of those documents to which he/she has access. Access permissions to all types of documents are set up separately.
The access permission allows you to create a warehouse and edit its parameters. An employee can create the warehouse when working with the document as well as in a separate section.
The employee will be able to view the amount of products in stock and choose a warehouse when filling out documents, receiving or writing off products.
The employee will be able to change, add and delete any fields in the form, as well as apply changes to all employees.
Inventory management documents
With the access permissions you can control the following documents: stock receipt, stock adjustment, stock transfer, product sale and write-off.
Read more information in the articles:
An employee will be able to reserve the product for the customer inside the deal form, as well as set the period and other reservation parameters for everyone who works with warehouses.
In this section, you can configure access permissions to settings of employee access permissions and different sections.