- Zoom Video Conferencing in Bitrix24 - NEW
- Customer profile in CRM - NEW
- How to send emails from CRM - the size of both outgoing and incoming email attachments in CRM should not exceed 25 Mb (used to be 16 Mb).
- Twilio integration - Twilio integration allows you to send messages from your Bitrix24 CRM. This is one-way integration, you cannot receive messages from your clients.
- CRM elements form - Common view and My view are configured separately for repeat and new leads.
- Configure fields in CRM elements forms - Use the Select field option at the bottom to show the hidden fields.
- Custom fields in CRM - If you don't see the added custom field in the CRM record form, click the Select field button > select the added custom field from the list.
- The new way of calendar synchronization - NEW
- Send event invitation by email - NEW
- Synchronize Bitrix24 calendar with iPhone - updated
- Synchronize Bitrix24 calendar with Android device - updated
- Synchronize Bitrix24 calendar with Google Calendar - updated
- Connect external calendar via CalDav - updated
- Updates in working with Tasks and Projects - NEW
- Tasks templates - Also, you can save a task as a template when adding a new task or editing the existing one. To do that, enable the Save as task template option at the bottom right corner.
- Invite new users to Bitrix24 - updated
- Bitrix24 Settings Page - updated
- Migration between various Bitrix24 zones - updated
- Change default Bitrix24 account name (address) and use your own domain - "Asian domain users can send a request to process their data in Asia." Added the information about switching back to the previous domain name.
- Firewall configuration - updated the list of domains
- Allow access to your Bitrix24 for technical support - NEW
- What to do if you have problems with Bitrix24 - NEW
- Set up a personalized email campaign - NEW
- CRM Marketing Access Permissions - This option is available to Professional plan subscribers.
How to start?
- Invite Bitrix24 Partner - if you need help again, you can hire this Partner back to your Bitrix24. To do that, go to the Employees section > apply the Dismissed persons filter.
Robotic Process Automation
- RPA: access permissions - any user can edit the workflow stages.
- Test your telephony connection quality - updated
- Rent a number in Bitrix24 - all clients that have rented Austrian and Maltese phone numbers are required to upload their proof of residence till November 2nd. Otherwise, phone numbers rented in these countries will stop working.
- Telephony Settings - Use the phone number that is not connected to your Bitrix24 as a backup phone number.
- Numbers settings - Use the phone number that is not connected to your Bitrix24 as a backup phone number.
- Bitrix24 On-Premise: enable calls for groups of 24 employees - you may need to update the Instant Messenger module (im) to version 20.0.887 or higher.
- Technical support for Bitrix24 On-Premise - updated
Time and Reports
- Restore deleted files - files can be stored in the Recycle Bin for 30 days. Then they are deleted irreversibly.
- Upgrades and Downgrades - You won't lose any data if downgrading but some of these data may be not accessible.
- Cookie processing - If you disable the showing of the cookie consent for certain services or your website visitor declines the storage of cookie files for this service, such services won't be able to collect cookies. For example, if the visitor declines the storage of cookie files for Google Analytics, analytics won't be collected for this visitor.
- Use SMTP server to send emails - If you use Bitrix24 Cloud version, to send emails via SMTP, the server needs to support SSL. The SSL certificate needs to be valid. Self-signed certificates are not applicable.
- Mailbox integration - When connecting the email address via IMAP, make sure that your SSL certificate is valid. Self-signed certificate is not applicable. The presence of a certificate is determined automatically.